Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Week: What I'm doing

This week I am continuing working on the Novella I started.

What i want to tackle this week is the movement of the story towards moving out of the originating town or at the very least presenting the conflict about leaving the town and temple. I am juggling the idea of who the argument about leaving should be between. Whether it should be between my main character: Reave, and his friend Yyral or if it should be between Reave and Cyelle, or even Yyral and Cyelle. I am leaning towards the first with Cyelle supporting their leave from the town in order to forget what happened there. My goal is to cover this in less than 4000 words because I know i can be very word heavy. There may be some editing going on but for the most part I want to generate text so that I can go back and edit on a large scale with what I know about a larger majority of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment