Monday, September 14, 2009

I'd like to take this time to detatch my jaw, and really take a look

My goodness, first blog that's not really for Italian o.o
What to say what to say...
Well first off I'm excited to be in STAC
I am looking forward to a hard working art filled school year.

I'd like to start this off with explaining the title of the post.
First off it fits the title, I'm really taking a look at all of the pictures of my fellow STAC students and picking out the ones that I think are best.
The title is the lyrics of a song by the band Chiodos and I find them almost guiding for me this year.
"If I could just do these things, if I could maybe do these things, Each and every day wouldn't pass the way they so often do, the way they so often do. maybe, just maybe, life would be everything we wanted it to be."
I feel like I CAN do these things this year. This will be my year. I'll show you how to really move.

Anyway.... here are the pictures.

I cannot tell if she is crying from laughter, but if she is I love seeing people laugh like this.


Sheer uncontrollable laughter.


She seems to be so comfortable with laughter


Shes almost looks disturbed by the question


Four words: result of shock value.


She looks like she is tripping on her words because of laughter


She looks embarrassed but happy to be embarrassed


This picture screams THE GOVERNATOR


I like this picture of me because it shows my teeth and that is hard for me to do.


This is probably the best Nina-face I have seen to date.


I like this picture because she looks completely dazed.


The features on her face look minimized.


I like the light that reflects off of his glasses at that angle.


The angle of this shot looks a little off, I just can’t put my finger on it.


After knowing Mairead for a while I love that this picture can exemplify her attitude.


I love this picture simply because of the vein on her neck.


Jesse looks like he is more than ever enjoying himself.


I’ve never really seen Jack with this kind of expression


Matt looks like he is just starting to open up here after hiding a bit


Doug is doing the Jonathan Dorian daydream thing from Scrubs, which I love.


He looks really cocky without it seeming like a big shot.


I can say nothing more than that this is probably one of the funniest Cassie faces I have ever seen


Leah looks like she is pulling at something in her mind to answer and the look tells it


I like that this is the typical Lizy “Wait what?” –laugh-


This is an amusing look of confusion


Becky looks like she is physically demonstrating something amusing.


I like this because it looks like she’s still trying to remain in control while laughing.


Nicole: She looks like she is holding something back and looking away, but not something malevolent


This is just a plain good headshot of her. It makes her look really pretty



Leah: she’s just exploding with laughter and brining me to smile when I see it.


1 comment: